Talks and Presentations
One of the primary goals of the Edmonton Urban Coyote Project is to educate the public about urban wildlife, especially the habitat, behaviour and diet of coyotes. We also convey the City and Province's excellent recommendations for what to do when you encounter a coyote. We offer public seminars, short presentatons and exhibits to increase awareness and understanding of coyotes. If you would like us to speak to your group, please contact us.
- June 26, 2011 - Edmonton Young Naturalists Clube
- June 5, 2011 - Pet Expo Exhibition: Urban coyotes in Edmonton booth
- January 22-23, 2011 - Colleen St Clair's presentation to residents of Sherwood Park
- June 30, 2010 - Edmonton Valley Zoo Biodiversity Day: Interactive activity exhibit for children and adults
- May 29, 2010 - Presentation for Friends of the Kinnaird Ravine